< Tous les avis Bose Système 3-2-1 Original
Bose Système 3-2-1 Original
Bose Système 3-2-1 Original
tiesto tiesto
Published on 08/09/06 at 15:27
For three weeks, most of this set is biensur space saving compared to a "real home theater" is what I love the sound quality of 321, and traveled home cinema and hifi is really up expectations! the trick is that you dare to buy at that price for the home tested for in-store rendering is very big différent.L e + as of this chain being actively made to reduce noise too when looking at a dvd movie and it is late at night, I jumped encienement each time on my remote control ...

I try many system performance before and I must say that the original Bose 321 reigns supreme in the requirements that I asked the versatility of my system.

the quality / price is right, one to qmeme a beautiful box, 2 satellite television and a DVD / amplifier / tuner and all for a wonderful sound to give you the curls!

I would do without any concern that choice, and despite my meager use (3semaines only) I listen to each substance in the atomosphere m'mporte musical in which the chain!