< Tous les avis Denon HT-1403
Denon HT-1403
Denon HT-1403
Made In Breizh Made In Breizh
Published on 04/21/09 at 08:29
For how long have you been using it?
- For 5 years. The kit consists of a receiver AVR-1403, 5 satellites (4 satellites and a SC-50S SC-50C center) and a subwoofer DSW-27.

Features I like most
- The quality of the audio amplifier in April-1403
- The number of analog inputs (7 analog inputs: CD, TUNER, DVD, TV,
VCR, CD-R, IN) in addition to 2 among numriques (optical and coaxial).
- Support for 2 sets of speakers conjuction (Speaker A: 5.1 kit / speaker B: Stereo Kit)
- The flexibility of the remote control that allows preque everything.
- A Quality of dcodage DTS and Dolby Digital in movies

Features I like least:
- 5.1 sound, pleasant for movies, is dull to play music
- Satellites SC-50S / C have a flat sound without treble, and 60W announcement by satellite are very optimistic, was not sound more powerful than 15W satellite and I replaced the 5 satellites SC50 by 2 true stereo speakers, and the sound is multimdia
- Lack of control for a slectionner between numrique or another: if the 2 among numriques (coaxial and optical) are occupied, one of the 2 always takes precedence over the other, and you can not switch between the 2, while switching between the 2 would be very helpful.

Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
Yes, I have other test kits, 5.1, and also since I acquired this kit too, and I realized that the 5.1 sound is not suited my musical tastes.

How do you report qualitprix?
Appropriate, the AVR-1403 is a good amplifier, the subwoofer DSW-27 is acceptable, and these 5 satellites SC50 saddled the whole, but once we replaced the 5 satellite speakers with 2 good, we has a system that fi pleasant.

- With the exprience, you do again this election?
No, because with the exprience I n'achterais systm over 5.1, because I prefer listening to music qu'couter movies, so I would stay fora st ro. With exprience j'achterais may still be the AVR-1403 but with 2 good stereo speakers instead of SC50 which seem trsmdiocres: they have the appearance of speaker stereo, but their sound is a platitude that surprises.