< Tous les avis Onkyo CR-L5
Onkyo CR-L5
Onkyo CR-L5
Reemy Reemy
Published on 12/03/07 at 08:11
- How long have you use it?
I got it when it came out, there are 2 or 3 years
- What is so special that you like most and least?
good compactness, for most, average listening at least.
- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
- How would you rate the quality / price?
Means
- With experience, you do again this choice? ...
Not

Bought to replace a string to separate elements, the CRL has served five but the direction "audiophile" proclaimed a little exaggerated. It's a quality standard electronic normal listening any more. If the position of "direct" is not engaged, it just scrapes in large sets of strings at the right level. I've now replaced by a set in about the same price but in separate elements, connected to the same system triphonic Kef and quality of hearing is second to none.
I plugged in my office, Infinity on small speakers, I used to listen to France Musique low while I work, this kind of formula is certainly more that's why listening to a symphony of Brahms with good noise levels. Its compactness is attractive for this use discretion. The CD tray when it opens it anyway think of a mini hi ...