Meinl Sterling Hihat 13"
Meinl Sterling Hihat 13"
lazygun lazygun
Publié le 01/11/08 à 16:24
Ahh well then, certainly the best charley I tested so far and for a long time.
I use this wonder for 2 years soon.

We love what we do charley and after it passes over. It has great sound! 13 ", ideal for a small happening everywhere, it goes well with a lot of style musiquaux.
I use it as well to reggae, blues, funk and rock garage.Il is superbly accurate! The openings are gorgeous on it, its only flaw lies in its fragility and in some people, the sound of its bell is different which put off some, but overall it is a wonder charley

I had not tried so many charley it here before that basically the Deep , Sabian and Paiste's 302 but this one upset me, even my current Zildjian do not dethroned ...

The value for money is good, I got a crash Meinl and paiste 505 from 77 300 euros, it's still acceptable for older cymbals that sound of thunder!

Now I know I did well and I do it again without that choice I am wrong!