< Tous les avis Zildjian K/Z Special HiHat Pair 13"
Zildjian K/Z Special HiHat Pair 13"
Zildjian K/Z Special HiHat Pair 13"

Hi-Hat from Zildjian belonging to the K Zildjian series

drummer ju drummer ju

«  "THE" Charley Versatile Studio Live! »

Published on 08/01/13 at 10:02
How long have you use it?
15 years

Have you tried many other models before buying it?
It was the gift of my 18 years ... I remember having a crush on the K / Z and a Paiste Signature Sound Edge. Zildjian finally won!

What is the particular feature you like best and least?
+: Accuracy! At all levels charley this is the most accurate that I was given to play, both in the foot with chopsticks. The sound is sharp but not too much with the top K which gives an excellent fit with Z. He was thinking, mix 2 types of cymbal sounds in total contrast, ranges and styles! The openings are very powerful and semi-open game is devastating but remaining perfectly controlled. I use a lot this charley studio and every time its engineers are very happy for the accuracy, sound and volume. I play Rock / Pop / Funk, it is excellent for that! He has beacoup under the hood and I'm sure it is suitable for metal. Jazz probably a little less as can be a little too steep?
-: Can be slightly powerful in config when oat bar above. In this case I prefer to use a Paiste 602 14 70's and Zildjian Special Recording in 12 for all small groups. I also find the top K a little hard under the baton but it is a matter of habit, and just what is a Charley it really takes to tame out the best.

How would you rate the quality / price?
Rather expensive as many Charley, but questioned its strength and there's no picture!

With experience, you do again this choice?
Yes, the studio I think it's really a reference!