Bare Knuckle Pickups Nailbomb
Bare Knuckle Pickups Nailbomb
Jeremy Joch Jeremy Joch
Published on 07/23/05 at 02:27
My gear: ibanez roadstar series II A, which must date of the beginning of the 80s. A skyscraper of 20 year old who has a pretty good violin. I had bought in a cash OCCAZ converter and I do not really regret it! (300 and some neurosciences) microphones were still a little HS.

I did replace all the LPs: by:
1 to 1 in round Bareknuckle Trilogy
2 to 1 Bareknuckle Irish Tour in the bridge
3 to 1 in acute BareKnuckle Nailbomb.

Basically it gives: 1 - Clear sound rich, and very hot jazz typ.
2 - a more bluesy
The intermediate position between 1 and 2 can sound a little funky
3 - Sound pais, fat, but rich and prcis for rock, metal, grunge punk's anything that balance. I t pat after having set a standard distortion mtal he could recognize songs by playing arpges. The sound of each note was apparent despite the mess of distortion.

I have used today so it's a first notice that I would certainly complt later, the time to get used to my new pickups.

What I like above all in the microwave, it is his cot: bold but prcis. You can do rock, punk or metal with ca.

Before buying this I had a micro Di Marzio, who had passed away. I did ask at the garage, micro guitar after buying it in custom shop. The above are perssonnes with jous unaninme sound is standard, and the guitar has nothing to do.

The price rapprot quality is excellent, it cost me 149 if I'm not mistaken that is the price of a micro industry, while this one is handmade.