DiMarzio DP151 PAF Pro
DiMarzio DP151 PAF Pro
Joe-Rhys Joe-Rhys
Published on 07/31/09 at 10:03
I do know this mic when I test the Ibanez K7 and lag the beast custom.
what I liked the most, when I played on the beast and K7 is the opportunity to play as much as jazz blues; it really that grain-l !!
and I'm not talking about when splitt !!
cel further expands the possibilities !!
there is nothing that I have not liked !!
I ssay alot of other microphones before and mountains on reputable guitars; Seymour Duncan on a jackson Solost US DiMarzio custom van halen a musicman (a sound that breaks everything !!), gibson 490R on a les paul studio (a very versatile sound palette !!), EMG 81 on lag arkanne 1000 (the sound of Metallica and certainly the sound I CONSIDERED reference number as in the heavy-metal !!) .... and many more !!
I think this is a srieux investment for the one who wants to get that kind of sonoritsl.
after having the test the beast and K7 is the microphone that I am up in the neck position; Therefore, there are chances that I make this choice !!