Jess Loureiro Humbucker
Jess Loureiro Humbucker
kiff75 kiff75

«  PAF superb value for money boutique phenomenal! »

Published on 11/02/12 at 02:19
Happy owner of a 335, I was looking for PAF type pickups upscale replace Burstbucker 1 and 2 mounted on mine, microphones correct but no more.
I heard about the work of Jess Loureiro on Internet forums and I contacted
After an exchange of emails (in English) we have defined characteristics for microphones depending on the type of desired sounds, because Jess Loureiro is a craftsman who makes micro winder shops not only all kinds of options are
possible type of wire, magnet, and the degree of waxpottage level winding, ect, but he answers questions and gives advice to get the color desired sound.
For my part, I chose a neck Alnico II and Alnico V bridge "undirected" wound a vintage hooded values.
Mics came a fortnight after ordering.
These pickups have really changed my guitar, I found the BB
lacking a bit of energy and bite, then it is the opposite, guitar perfectly meets the nuances of the game
The sound is open, dynamic with an excellent grain, very close to vintage microphones, corresponding well to what we had set together.
Beyond the incredible value, it is the quality of sound that marks obtained.
Not only do I not regret trusting him, but I have already ordered another SET strat this time.
Note that in addition to its microphones, Jess Loureiro also modifies or rewind pre-existing microphones, including the famous WR reissue it transforms to make them closer to the original image has what are Lollar, Novak and co.