DSI launches Prophet 12 Module
Dave Smith announced the release of the Module version of its Prophet 12 hybrid synthesizer, which had been unveiled last October.
Reduced version of the keyboard synth, the Prophet 12 Module retains from its elder brother the main features, including the 12 voices of polyphony, the hybrid analog/digital architecture, oscillators, filters, effects… but without any keyboard and with a less furnished control panel.
- 12 voice polyphony
- 5 digital oscillators per voice
- 5 digital effects
- Resonant Curtis low-pass and high-pass filters with dedicated knobs
- Adjustable feedback circuit
- Delay line with feedback
- 4 x 5 stage envelope generators with loop
- 4 syncable LFOs
- 16 slot modulation matrix with 26 sources and 97 destinations, Assign Mod button
- OLED display for setting editing
- 396 factory programs + 396 user programs
- MIDI In, Out and Thru
- Bidirectional USB MIDI port
- 2 main 1/4” outputs
- 2 Layer B 1/4” outputs
- Headphone output
- Footswitch or sustain pedal input
- 2 expression pedal inputs
- Metal chassis with wooden sides
- Dimensions: 41.9 x 17.3 x 7.2cm
- Weight: 2.21kg
The US price of the Prophet 12 Module is $2199. Visit davesmithinstruments.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Waldorf Pulse 2 Review Introduced in Frankfurt 2013 in its almost final version, Pulse 2 marks the return of Waldorf to its analog passions. The brand recently lent us one, just when its first commercial models are hitting the market... gulp!
- Nebulae pre-order is open Qu-Bit Electronix is now accepting pre-orders for its Nebulae granular synth and audio player module in Eurorack format.
- The Alyseum MS-4 and AL-USB are available Belgium-based Alyseum announces the release of the MS-4 Eurorack synth module and the AL-USB MIDI interface.