< Tous les avis bowers & wilkins C5
bowers & wilkins C5
rom1w rom1w

«  damage »

Published on 08/24/13 at 07:24
the headphone of the same brand that my brother had bought had given me want to try intra, especially because of its flawless finish, I was disappointed in the lack of reliability of intra relative to the headphone, even if one finds still much the same signature sound of excellent quality

I use these headphones at work to listen to music, I watch and I listen to his tt day at work. the finish is made of steel, very pleasant to the touch with a plug of sintered powder metal side that is not in the ear is quite stylish and dust do not go through there :). I listen to everything from house metal hard rock rap and makes everything very well,
headphones come with tips of different shapes and sizes, 4 pairs in total, there is something for all tastes in the spherical cone. once the ear accustomed to the pressure one feels more

defect in the connection of the cable in the left ear at the end of the first week of use so disappointed.

not sufficiently exploited but I expect the second I look to the apple store this week