Ultimate Ears UE 4 Pro
walfredo1 walfredo1

«  Generally satisfied, "try »

Publié le 11/09/10 à 01:28
Here is a headphone that I bought 2 months ago now for a pretty tidy sum. I hesitated a lot between universal ITE (I was already in my possession Shure SE420) and the cast and I decided to cross the milestone of molded against the advice of my wallet ....
First impression, after unpacking the box with our name on it (it's nice AC!) It is not easy to set up our ears when ds was not too used to this kind of headphones ... will provide a small adjustment period. For sound, I found a spatialization larger than my shure, which is a good point, they seem more "energetic" and more "punchy" and it is also another good point. For cons, I was a little disappointed about the sound definition: typed U.S. is very true: that is to say this very medium (see too much for me), much lower (a little behind very balanced ms) and treble a bit discreet, damage to this point there but then it is also the sound definition of the brand Ultimate Ears then those who are accustomed to will not be disoriented. Note that a small tour of the equalizer and you'll have it!
In the end, I feel very well even when the EU 4PRO ds is very comfortable, it's true, we almost forget them. Insulation is correct without being exceptional and I really think I do not regret this purchase despite my small negatives ms must not forget that the pro EU4 are that the model "low end" of the cast .... and we feel that through these headphones are a lot of potential behind .... what a dream! do not hesitate to questions ...
musically.