Creamware Scope Professional
Creamware Scope Professional
foeler foeler
Publié le 08/19/07 à 12:56
My configuration: Pentium 4. 2.4GHz, i845 chipset MSI motherboard, 160GB Disk, Ram 1G0
Motu HD896 Alesis adat xt. connected in adat on the map.

DSP 15 foot! Plus too much to worry about with regard to the PC!

I work with Cubase VST which I do not use, because the card provides an excellent plug-in qualitée
all the pulsars with 2 more, I have a total of 27 DSP.

Installation is super simple, especially if you have the file that you downloaded AllKeys after registering on the site.
Then you configure a small virtual studio, which is cable at will by simple mouse click.

GETTING STARTED

The system shall be stable enough I can not complain (although I'm under windows!)
I work 100% with DSPs creamware, ie all the effects that the synths.
In addition there are a lot of plug that you can download for free on the net.

As against the only problem with this is the creamware Service

it's been four years since I work with DSPs creammware. I had at the time a pulsar1 4 DSPs,
I was very happy, that's what prompted me to change to increase the number of DSP.
It's true I'm working today with 27 DSPs, but 15 is plenty.
The menu is expensive but it is worth weight in gold, especially with the wild plug it offers.
I'm not disappointed, I have nothing to envy to protools.
I would do without this choice problems