Creative Labs Sound Blaster Live! Platinum 5.1
Creative Labs Sound Blaster Live! Platinum 5.1

Sound Blaster Live! Platinum 5.1, Internal PCI/ISA Sound Card from Creative Labs.

Johnny Rothen 11/19/2003

Creative Labs Sound Blaster Live! Platinum 5.1 : Johnny Rothen's user review

• Partager
I chose this because, for cinnectique you and that friend had had several config problem with their cards. I chose this one to avoid the trouble. In the silent era my config: pIII850, 256 sdram, DD ata 7200 rev / min. I plugged my guitar or my bass output of a small multi-effect in between line2 jack (6.5) and a midi keyboard on the inter ... noon!

The manual is no, but It is not necessary so ...

GETTING STARTED

The drivers are not being updated and are not dvelopps for mao. Cubase 5, I got 25 ms latency, impossible to play vsti. Note the kx drivers, free, and that achieve latencies of about 3 ms. Derrire install but boring foot.

I use it for 3 years now. I bought this card for me to computer music without having trouble. This card is a multimedia absolutely not oriented music (plutt DVD). It is intended to beginners or very small config. The quality of the converters and prampli is really low, but this card is very simple to use and fairly complte his connections. Trs much to learn in short ...