M-Audio Delta Audiophile 24/96
M-Audio Delta Audiophile 24/96
Bldprod Bldprod
Publié le 03/07/10 à 10:43
Characteristics that motivated my choice ...:

I was looking for a card from a good value at the beginning I wanted to go for an external card .. but after the advice of the seller, seeing that I did not m "used in other than me ... I recommend it a PCI ...

I turned on the fact that I have a P3 boosted to 200 gigabytes of hard disk .. and TFWP mghtz 900 and 512 of ram .. I c more precisely and XP PRO

I bought it for making "home studio" ... that is to say have a good record of making voice with a microphone like Shure SM 58 for power .. and recorded sound from my turntable in order to have good sound quality to make a mix tape so if j vx recorded a microphone or other instrument I pass by the table .. It's been a kind of pre amp ..

So I turn with FL7 and cool edit pro 2 ... It runs very well ... .. it's unpretentious and arrive at a result very honorable ...

Latency is less than or equal to 10 ms .... I'm personally not draw too much on my poor P3 ...

GETTING STARTED

Installation services .... 4 .... more to screw in a PCI slot 2 minutes ... ... If j reminds me more if I had to install a driver that certtainement .. yes .. but I know I'm not a Cadore in info and I remember having struggled ...

J is used for 4-5 years ... pfff ... at least say that c is a reliable installs that can go through time without pb j've just sik 2 log above the MP3 and the sound card and it gives the impression of could still take 10 years ...

I bought just for its value price that sounds good ... let's say c bestseller charts low cost me ... I was even granted a reissue with "live-lite" included with ...

PS: Generally, increased the wholesales not republish models not perform a classic ... Basically, a safe bet for a config unpretentious but runs well on XP ....() ... To use that I actually I would do without hesitation that choice ... for I could do it cheaper spas with a P3 to recover from a high school ... a hard disk is 30 euros .. ... a plate of ram and a card had a 100 .. jm draws with a semi pro or amateur ... ... cl ideal .. for a lil home studio