Guild F-50R - Antique Burst
Guild F-50R - Antique Burst
bluesss bluesss
Publié le 11/01/08 à 14:11
MODEL: Guild F50R Vintage Jumbo
Color: Antique Burst - see my personal pictures.
Technique: Since 1998, they have made Tacoma (Washington) USA
Channel: In 3 parts (mahogany-mahogany-able)
Keys: ebony ornamented with inlays of mother of pearl and abalone (a divine beauty)
Dos and fishplates: Indian Rosewood (truly spectacular)
Top: AAA In Pinette View Categories
Finish: (nitrocellulose) Brilliant but very thin and rather fragile!
Cls: Grover Rotomat gold plate oil bath
String backgrounds (Guild Light Bronze 350-P) .012 .053 caliber c'tait correct, but I quickly changed for (Martin SP plus light bronze) and c .012 .054 is the ultimate!
Electronic: Mine is purely acoustic
Comes with deluxe hard tui
Warranty: 5 years with many restrictions.
Price: $ 2300.00 In Quebec and between $ 2,500.00 (Canadian Dollars) + taxes

The handle: very pleasing, round, medium size, we feel very comfortable throughout the other.
Action: perfect height.
I always played on dreadnoughts or on models OOO.
I confess that for some time, I'm in love with this jumbo is a gun!
In terms of weight, and although not a standing stone, but it is a jumbo and it is impressive, it will perhaps be more difficult to tame for a small person.
I think it's a matter of taste, should try it.

The sound is well balanced good bass, treble and medium rather well Defines
Its a very hot, felt very very rich and lively, not too bright like some Taylor.
In melody, mellow sound but if you attack any way, and although she sought not to the quarter turn, believe me!
The projection dmentielle!
Finally the perfect sound (my personal taste of course!)
Many artists have jous on guild f50, Elvis Presley, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Bonnie Raitt, Brian Adams, John Denver ...
Blues, Folk Songs and Franaise Qubec ... very versatile

I play the guitar for about 25 years and I have more exprience and acoustic qulectrique OF INTEREST!
In the past I played on Takamine, Norman, Seagull, Yamaha ... and report / quality / price before, was honnte, but with the F50R, we are in the course of the great! This guitar is breathtaking! Over the years I tried other jumbos CHRISTIAN much and finally I'm not very impressed I t say the same for some! So do not let yourself be hypnotized by some sellers, or the history or the nobility of a brand. The most important thing in all this is your "feeling" and the sound that your ear peroit. If c'tait again, I does not hesitate one second! The only thing ngative this adventure is that there is no website in Canada and FENDER GUILD and it is ugly and dcevant!