Takamine G220S
- Milestones DOTS
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge,
- Chrome Mechanical Oil bath,
- China Manufacturing

FLAWLESS finish for the price, the competitors fail to reach the height

Very comfortable to play: nickel handle, very nice, well set, no need to call on the luthier like other guitars in the same range of other brands
Ergonomics to play sitting with his cup jumbo, rather light weight that can also play stand.
The sound is nice, perfectly round, it sounds good right now
This guitar truly amazing value for money.

I bought this guitar to be able to take it everywhere because I do not want to risk damaging my Takamine Premium. I play many different styles and I love the sound of this little Takamine.

I use it for several months.
Familiar with the guitars and the different brands I say that no one else comes close to him (no pun intended) for the same price! Takamine offers a good entry level stuff. Even with solid wood not there was a guitar very well finished, well regulated and that sounds good, unlike other brands where you have to pay a luthier to play it! Fender, Ibanez, Stagg and so you can go get dressed for the same price! Nothing to see.
I remake this choice with your eyes closed.