Studio Projects T3
stefriggs stefriggs
Publié le 03/01/09 à 11:46
I use it for all my takes: vocals, acoustic guitar, electric guitar. To catch the guitar in stereo, I put it in and I hypercardio and I couple it with a Rode NT5, it takes in some very good ambiances too.

It is a tube condenser microphone very hot and bright at times. It captures very well grainy voice, I love it alot&nbsp;

I use it for 2 years already
What I like most is its grain.
I tried other models but not before, but after: a green mic and a gold at 100 euros which I forgot its name, so I sold quickly it, and a C414. The sound was so close (and even less "rock" on vocals) that I sold the C414.
Optimum value for money
I would repeat without hesitation this mic choice, I cannot do without it, it really suits my voice.

If you want to get an idea of ​​what it gives me regarding the vocals, I suggest you listen to my demos:

www.myspace.com / stephmorelli