Dune Lighting Triple D
Dune Lighting Triple D
Popelier Popelier
Published on 02/27/08 at 06:46
I received it yesterday ... It did not work ... (Problem with a mirror, it seems to me that "walking" in the case.)
Back to the dealer in exchange for another.
I just received the second.
Down again! Incredible ... Bad run? Always the problem of "mirror" that seems to have moved and have housed or the do not!
So I'll make it to the dealer ... All this does not put me at ease. I had just bought a small home LAB40 STARWAY that works incredibly well. I think I'll keep this model.