D16 Group offers Frontier to registered users
The D16 Group introduces Frontier, a new (and free) plug-in made exclusively for their registered customers.
Frontier is described as a "studio-grade limiting unit" with straightforward and intuitive user interface. Announced as both creative and self-adaptive, Frontier is available to download to all registered users since now - if you fit that description all you have to do is log in to your User Area account and download it from there.
Features list includes:
- Configurable control input
- Automatic output gain make up
- Controllable release characteristic
- Optional soft clip
- Tag based preset browser
- Two alternative GUI sizes
- MIDI-learn functionality throughout
- 64bit internal processing
- Free for registered D16 users
- Available in VST, AU & AAX formats for Windows (7+) or Mac OS (10.7.x onward) systems
Frontier is also announced as the very first D16 plug-in that can be activated online (that is directly from the plug-in if you stay online), while the old activation method (via license key) remains as an alternative.
More details at the D16 Group's website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- 50% Off Four New MeldaProduction Plugins This Week MeldaProduction's "Eternal Madness Discount" continues, with four new plugins available at half price this week.
- Flash sale on Waves' CLA Vocals plug-in Today only, Waves offer their CLA Vocals processor plug-in at the special price of $29.
- XILS releases StiX v1.0 XILS has released version 1.0 of virtual percussion synthesizer StiX.