Mellowmuse LM1V Limiter
Mellowmuse has announced the release of the LM1V, a limiter effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
LM1V is a stereo/mono brickwall limiter that enables high loudness levels to be achieved with the minimum of distortion, according to Mellowmuse.
- Oversampled multi-stage design.
- Variable attack 0 – 10 ms.
- Variable release 0 – 2 secs.
- Input Gain 0 – 20dB.
- Output ceiling 0 – -20dB.
- Stereo unlink.
- 64bit internal processing.
Pricing & Availability:
The LM1V for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available to purchase at a 15% discount until December 31st, 2011 (regular price $99 USD).
Mellowmuse has also updated most its plugins to include an additional license location option and a fix for a memory leak.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Native Instruments Skanner Native Instruments has released Skanner, a free synthesizer by Stephan Schmitt.
- SKnote StripBus v2 SKnote has updated its StripBus console emulation bundle featuring two stereo bus compressors for Windows and Mac.
- Liine Remiix Minus Remiix Minus by Liine is an interactive record, available as an app for iPhone and iPad.