Voxengo updates Elephant to v4.1
New update for the Voxengo Elephant mastering limiter plug-in, which version 4 was released last February.
Elephant v4.1 adds the following changes:
- Extended input gain range to +24dB
- Extended output gain range to -15dB
- The “Eval” switch does not affect the output statistics anymore
- The Release Range range is extended to 2 in order to allow for extreme punch and “hardness”
- New EL-4 BRITE limiter mode
- The output level does not exceed 1dB over the output gain setting anymore
- Improved EL-4 algorithm to reduce transient distortion and boxiness
- Improved oversampling filters
The update is free and can be downloaded now at www.voxengo.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.