Defective Records Cyclic v1.6 update
Defective Records Software has updated its Cyclic step sequencer software to version 1.6 for Mac OS X and Windows.
What’s new in Cyclic v1.6:
- ReWire support
- Individual stereo output for each plug-in
- Ability to freeze individual note status/value/velocity/gate/CC1/CC2 to avoid their randomization
- Solo a sub-sequence
- Reverse a sub-sequence direction
- Improved audio I/O and signal vector size/sample rate
- Added a Panic button with « P » keyboard shortcut to send an all-notes-off command
- Various improvements and fixes
The update is available at defectiverecords.com/cyclic/. Cyclic for Mac OS X and Windows can be purchased for $40.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rob Papen updates Predator-PL Rob Papen is still working on his Predator-PL virtual patch player and synth and releases today an update.
- Johnny Mini on the iPhone Holderness Media has released on the AppStore the Mini version of its Johnny stereo multiwave tremolo app for iPhone.
- JamOrigin MIDI Guitar 2 announced JamOrigin is about to release v2 of its MIDI Guitar audio to MIDI signal converter in standalone and plug-in editions for Mac OS X and Windows.