Hervé Noury updates Techno Drive to v1.1
French developer Hervé Noury has updated his Techno Drive drum box and triple bass synth for Mac OS X to version 1.1.
Techno Drive is designed to create bass lines, riffs and drum patterns for techno, rap and dance genres. It includes Simmons and TR-like sounds and an effect section. The interface is divided in four sections: drum box, two bass synth and a fourth polyphonic synth based on wavetables that is controlled by a MIDI keyboard.
New in version 1.1:
- New user interface
- Added Mute controls for the sequencers
- Enhanced note priority for the polyphonic synth
- Ability to transpose sequences with a MIDI keyboard
- 4 new noise types for the drums, including cymbals, metal noises and punchy snares
- Enhanced sync between the sequencers when rhythmic values change
- Enhance band-pass filter control
- Various corrections
Techno Drive requires OS X 10.6 and later with a 64-bit Mac processor. It is available for download from the Mac App Store for 6.99€ / $7.99.
Viewers of this article also read...
- 3 XLN Audio Addictive Keys Pianos for $99 For a limited time, visit your XLN Audio local dealer and save $50 on the three-virtual piano bundle for $99.
- Friday's Freeware: UFO Zone Edition This week, Audiofanzine welcomes VST Zone, a plugin editor who offers a subtractive synth in VSTi and standalone formats on Windows.
- MuseScore free notation software updated to v1.3 The MuseScore free notation software for Mac, Windows and Linux, has been updated to version 1.3.