More details on coming Maschine 1.6 update
Last november NI announced that they are working on the Maschine 1.6 update, including a major change, the new feature of hosting VST/AU plugins.
With this coming 1.6 update you will allowed to use VST and AU plugins as sound sources and effects in your Maschine project. This includes both the whole NI range of instruments and effects as well as any third-party plugin, the company says.
The 1.6 update is currently in the beta testing phase. This update will include the following improvements:
New and improved features:
- Plugin hosting for VST/AU instruments and effects
- Increased number of effect slots (3 per Sound, 4 per Group, 4 on Master)
- New "Pad Link" function with 8 pad groups and Master/Slave option
- Individual swing setting per sound
- Clip naming
- Sample renaming
- Improved scene duplication
- External audio input/output increased to 16 stereo channels
- Improved Drag&Drop mapping for samples
- Improved Drag&Drop from OS for Maschine files and audio files
- Drag&Drop rearrangement of scenes and patterns
- Snap-to-grid when moving events via mouse
- VST plugin operation under Mac OS X 64bit
- Rex import under Mac OS X 64bit
No information yet on the release date.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rob Papen BLUE 1.9 Rob Papen has released BLUE 1.9 which is a free upgrade.
- BIAS Releases SoundSaver BIAS released SoundSaver — a new software solution for Mac and Windows computing platforms designed to streamline the process of converting and restoring LPs and tapes.
- Complete Idiot's Guide to Bluegrass Banjo Favorites Alfred Music Publishing introduces The Complete Idiot's Guide to Bluegrass Banjo Favorites, a way to master your favorite bluegrass songs on banjo.