DigiTech JamMan
DigiTech JamMan

Looper from DigiTech belonging to the JamMan series.

francklechti francklechti

«  Excellent in its price range »

Publié le 03/17/11 à 14:38
Looper with two switches, depending on the memory card size.
There never used a line input, usb connection and uen to access the memory card.
Can be equipped with an optional footswitch to switch between permmettant loop to another.
This pedal can quickly become indispensable complementary. (Available on the Internet tutorials to make them for cheap).
capacity of 99 loops, and a long period with adequate maps (up to 2 hours I think?)

The manual allows immediate use simple: I record a loop, I'm running, I stop, I'm leaving or I delete.
To go further, read a little.
However, it is a bit of experience to save a nickel buckle: the start of the loop is either when you press the left pedal, or when you start playing (depending on setting)
This second mode is not necessarily very useful.
It may also, before you start recording, use the tap tempo to fit the rhythm, the machine will then hold your tempo, and a diode flashes giving the tempo:
red time in four, then the other green.
when you then start the recording, it really does start that way to red, and even requested stop will happen at the end of measurement.
This requires a little exercise, even if the operation is quite logical.
User friendly:
I record a loop 1, I'm running,
I record a loop then 2, I'm running, and can, playing a loop, asking the way to the other loop, which begins after the end of the current loop.
In other words: I can record on the fly verses and the chorus, and switcher to each other on demand playback.
One can of course, on a loop that turns, piling yet another sound every time.
Editing loops is therefore satisfactory manner, especially with the pedal further.

The only use it for the guitar: the sound is true: what goes normally spring
The sound quality of the onboard drum machine is really primitive and limited: do not count on it for any purpose other than teaching.
The output direction of the amp and also usable with headphones: not insane, but broadly enough to work without waking the children sleeping down the hall! *
The downside could be that this machine is intended to be placed last in the loop pedals, as she is single, a shame for your delay pedal with superb sound nice stereo effect you placed upstream!

I am very pleased with this machine, and urge, from the moment you buy it for less than 180 euros secondhand (with additional bracket)
However, it is not about to compare gear with 8 switches, albeit with more opportunity, but not in the same price range.
(This is my first looper cepeda)
I do it again without hesitation that purchase.