< Tous les avis Agile AD-2300 Jr
Agile AD-2300 Jr
MGR/Billy MGR/Billy

« Agile LP JR DC »

Published on 01/08/11 at 15:00
This is the Agile copy of a Gibson Les Paul Junior. What first hits you is the bright yellow finish. This guitar will get you some looks onstage! Heck, this guitar will even act as a night light or makeshift road flare in times of trouble!

I purchased this guitar from Rondo Music in Union NJ. Now I think they are online only somewhere further up the East Coast. Great people to work with. I paid $199 for the guitar brand new.

Plays, Feels and sounds like the real thing! Held tune, played great, I just wanted to work on the sound a bit. I upgraded the electronics and put a real deal TV Jones P-90 in this beast.

As I mentioned before, I upgraded my electronics. Most buy these guitars to upgrade anyway, I really can't count cheap electronics against them. The stock ones will get the job done, but a few upgrades you'll have your own really great sounding guitar.

Strap it on, close your eyes and it's a really expensive guitar. Open your eyes, you realize you didn't sell a kidney to get it!

Bolt on neck, solid tuners, very thick, well applied finish. Even frets, decent nuts. No complaints.

Awesome guitar! Drop a nicer P-90 in the bridge and you're unstoppable!