Aslin Dane Raven
Aslin Dane Raven
clad666_jack clad666_jack
Publié le 07/10/08 à 14:40
See data sheet

What about the scratches? frankly nickel: the sound is really good, the highs come the bass are really great. Emphasize a point: the guitar is well balance and not fall. and my time, compared a Les Paul, we can say that through his lgret I prserve my back

Of Hendrix, to the AC / DC, a jazz improv ... Nothing to say ... A real treat for the ears! Be that as powercord, agreement or solo, the micro is really good. Great art!

was 4 years since I played this guitar and I bought it for my beginners. A real rgal. I had the opportunity to play in groups, cross the musicians and I just tell you that this report qualitprix guitar is really good! bought 700 CHF (approx. 450), she immediately by its sound simply excellent! I highly recommend! I ever did without hsiter this purchase!