- How many frets, what kind of micro as well as their configuration? 22 frets, micro VH1 (excellent), 2 tones / volume 2 / 3 position selector.
- What type of bridge (Floyd, Wilkinson ...)? Tune-O-Matic GOTOH.
- What type of race? Channel Gibson 59 '(round, thick).
- The handle is it fun? Super nice, great fun.
- Access to acute (recent freight) is it easy? Yes if you're used to playing on Paul if ...
- Ergonomics is it good (in terms of shape, weight ...)? The guitar is heavy, it's massive.
- Gets it easy to sound good? A vacuum which is connected to the foot, a huge sound.
- They are suitable to your style of music? From jazz to metal through the hard rock, this guitar can do anything.
- With what (s) amplifier (s) or effect (s) do you play? Marshall Silver Jubilee and Zakk Wylde Micro stack.
- What kind of sound you get and with what settings ("crystalline", "bold ",....)? In the marshall tube, it comes into its own (clean sounds warm and round, greasy crunch with lots of mids, distortion of hell fat and aggressive and leads to tears: the sound of Slash !!!).
- What are the sounds you prefer, you hate? It's all good!
- How long have you use it? 3 months.
- What is so special that you like most and least? Everything is beautiful (nothing to envy gibsons both finishes her).
- Have you tried many other models before buying it? Epiphone and Gibson.
- How would you rate the quality / price? Excellent.
- With experience, you do again this choice? ... Without hesitation!