Gibson The Paul II
Gibson The Paul II
grinchisator grinchisator
Published on 04/22/07 at 00:41
<ul>
here are the CHARACTERISTICS: https://www.gibson.com/products/gibson/AllAmerican/ThePaulII.html
in a résumé is lespaul "light". reported no table, no bindings, just the basics. it is an instrument well enough done and pretty.

<ul>
the handle is no longer enjoyable. it becomes challenging when your same technical progress and plans that you are trying more and more sturdy. it's fun to see that actually a guitar to "study". APRS have a good job go lick any easier on a handle and presto! So I think a good run but not hardy and fast.
Access in acute is that of a Les Paul, this guitar prs that as we gain a finer little comfort.
body of a Les Paul is a Les Paul body, there's no photo. it's tiring to play sitting down, as it is for against a more lespaul lgre you can play standing for long without feeling tired
the sound is ... eh bah he is terrible, the sound. an instrument of this range is exactly that we are entitled to expect. you have the grain Gibson is sr. fucking a ring!

<ul>
it's a big blues guitar clearly directs that lctrique hard and heavy hard-rock show, but no more. she loves too big mtal kills. by night against o you me a bluesman, or when you feel like you make plans AC / DC, Thin Lizzy or Motrhead it is for the a! with good saturation derrire, another guitarist and a good friend rhythm section (well, a CD for playback is also) is left for the extension plans and good solo run of floss between very heavy guitar .
the pickups are the classic 490 / 498, so no comment, for you to see positions. I finally just pass over the bridge pickup now. Apart from the plans on the neck pickup sound is a very enjoyable warmth, faith

<ul>
I bought it in 2002 to move from one studio piphone something a little more muscular I've played a lot when I had it empty, and now I limit exercises to be sr plans to go exploring on my second, and when I want to play blues stuff, as I said above
for me it buries all piphones I tried the era. it's a guitar that is sufficient itself, no need to change anything
I thought many times to sell it, for various reasons, but no, I can not, I still keep in prfre sleep in a corner. it is an instrument tying, which was worth every penny. if ever I get one day to another copy in good condition I say that I would take it, to have the story Reserved
</ul>
20070422: Well if, in fact, I'll sell it, I do carrment plays at all, I never left my exploring. So I will not post this ad. Any takers ...