Gibson Les Paul Classic Custom
Gibson Les Paul Classic Custom

LP-Shaped Guitar from Gibson belonging to the Les Paul series.

sombrevie sombrevie
Publié le 05/04/09 à 03:32
See previous review

The handle is it nice?

then I'll put a big yes .. While the patent is troublesome when one is accustomed to handle oiled, but i find advantage ..

- Do you get easily a good sound ...?

Then!! even playing sense amp is a real pleasure

- Are they suitable for your style of music?

Me I wanted to make an ESP 7-string baritone because I play in Drop C so I wanted a good guitar tipe METAL !!!!.

But by going to Lyon to find a guitar I stumbled across it the first note I understood .... I would go with a 6 string. I just said that grate at piers bcp to metal ....

- With what (s) amplifier (s) or effect (s) do you play?

I play with a ENGL Invader 100 amp

Its clean and pure, a bass sound that takes you from below ....

- For how long have you been using it?

1 year soon and I can tell you that this guitar has an incredible knowledge. it allowed me to have another musical aproach!