Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded 2011
Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded 2011

LP-Shaped Guitar from Gibson belonging to the Les Paul series.

iamqman iamqman

« Deep look »

Publié le 07/31/11 à 14:03
This is one of the finest looking Gibson Les Paul's that you can buy. The deep rich looking mahogany wood is just elegant and gorgeous. This is a studio guitar so it will be on the lower end of the Les Paul spectrum, but it is still a workable and very usable good quality guitar. I have known several people that actually play these guitars on a regular basis and not just in the studio. I am not exactly sure why they call it the studio perhaps it is because they are built for studio work. Anyway, this is great sounding and very resonate guitar due to the act that it doesn't have paint on it so the natural wood give s a more earthy and resonate sound.

Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded Brown Mahogany Features:

* Carved maple top
* Mahogany body with chambered weight-relief
* Mahogany neck, '50s Rounded Les Paul
* Rosewood fingerboard (Ebony on Alpine white)
* 22 frets
* Corian nut
* Nashville Tune-O-Matic bridge with stopbar
* Chrome or gold hardware
* 490R and 498T Alnico 2 magnet humbucker pickups (BurstBucker Pro on faded finish models)
* 2 volume and 2 tone knobs with black speed knobs, 3-way switch
* Vintage-style 14:1 tuners with perloid buttons
* 24-3/4 scale
* 12" fretboard radius
* 1.695" nut width

This is a classy guitar! The look alone is just pristine and gorgeous. I am not much of a mahogany wood ind of guy but this is cool looking and great sounding guitar. The pickups I am not a fan of since I have never been a Gibson pickup fan I do not like the standard Gibson and Fender pickups. They just sound terrible to my ears. I always replace my pickups in every guitar I get unless it is a custom piece and it comes with what I want to begin with.

I like this guitar with a Marshall amp of some kind. I like playing any Gibson guitar with a Marshall sty;e voiced amp. There is something that just connects with these two that makes playing that much more fun. The Marshall voicing and the tone of the Gibson Les Paul is just spectacular ad genuinely enjoyable to play.

At new you can pick these guitars up for right at around $799, which is a steal of price. This is a good sounding guitar and works well with just about any style of music. Not the price of a custom Gibson Les Paul but will get you close to the sound of that custom guitar. I would recommend this guitar to anyone who wants to get into the Gibson Les Paul sound and tone. This is the intro version to get that tone.