Gibson Les Paul Studio
Gibson Les Paul Studio

LP-Shaped Guitar from Gibson belonging to the Les Paul series.

iamqman iamqman

« Alpine Skiiing »

Publié le 08/02/11 à 12:32
If you are in the market for a Gibson Les Paul Studio then you want to spend as least as you can to get that Les Paul tone. If you absolutely need a color then you will pay almost double the price. If you don't care what the look of this guitar is, then I would suggest the faded version which come in right at around $799. Where the painted ones come in at $1300+. This is a player's guitar and at this price it is still good for a Gibson Les Paul.

Gibson Les Paul Studio Solid body Electric Guitar Features:

* Carved maple top over a mahogany body gives you authentic Les Paul sound and feel
* '50s-profile mahogany neck with luscious ebony fingerboard plays like butter
* Two Alnico magnet humbuckers give you original PAF tone, with a slight upper-midrange boost
* Pearloid trapezoid inlays give your Les Paul Studio that authentic LP vibe
* Durable Nitro finish feels great and gives your axe stunning good looks
* Crafted by Gibson in the USA

Middle Pickup No middle pickup
Bridge Pickup 498T Alnico Humbucker
Controls 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-way Pickup Toggle
Case Included Hardshell

These necks are pretty beefy. So if you like the feel of the 50's neck or just a thick neck then you will jive with the feel of this guitar. I prefer the feel of a Gibson Les Paul with the 60's profile style neck. So this neck is a little too much for my hands but its is still a good feeling guitar. I love the way the Gibson Les Paul feels and dos even though I am partial to the 60's neck I still like the feel of this guitar.

The tone of this guitar is very nice like most Les Pauls. This guitar is chambered which I hate and fee it is a cheap out for Gibson to make guitars with a sub standard built quality. I think Les Pauls sound the n=best with a Marshall voiced amp. I love the way they feel and respond to the voicing of a Plexi or an 800 style amp. They just blend perfectly together.

At new you can pick these guitars up right at around $1320, which is a great price for a Gibson Les Paul. I would suggest getting the faded studios ans they come in at around $799. So you will save a good chunk of money of you don't mind the bare wood look. This is a cool looking guitar with the white alpine look. I love white LP's as they just have a cool vibe to the paint job.