Jack & Danny LSC
Jack & Danny LSC

LP-Shaped Guitar from Jack & Danny belonging to the LS series.

juijui juijui
Publié le 04/08/09 à 02:27
Years what country was it made? (USA, Japan, Mexico, France ...)
- How many frets, what kinds of microorganisms and their configuration?
- What type of bridge (Floyd, Wilkinson ...)?
- What are the settings (volume, tone, selector micro ...)?
- What type of neck

To manufacture a priori china ...
22 frets (this is where the problem is I'll explain after) micro type "p90"
les paul standard bridge type
2 volumes 2tonalite a position selecteur3
handle quite round but very playable

Italic text: text (alt + i)
- The handle is it nice?
- Access to acute (last string) Is it easy?
- Ergonomics is it good (in terms of shape, weight ...)?
- Do you get easily a good sound ...?
Yes the handle personal vrement is super played there very easily despite the size I think (compared to the ibanez)
the access to acute nickel is
yes, I find it perfect weight, shape tresbien respected
So for sound, it is very very good vintage I was surprised, I loved the neck pickup sound vremena p90, but snoring enormously

- Are they suitable for your style of music?
- With what (s) amplifier (s) or effect (s) do you play?
- What kind of sound you get and with what settings ("crystalline", "fat ",....)?
- What are the sounds you prefer, you hate?
For my style, yes, rock blues is nikel saturation by big cons: forget
vantage15 watt amp with a pedal Zoom 8080 (with distortion vintage love her ^ ^)
setting for not vousle I say I not the amp under the eyes
bah for sound is very good if you removed the big hum with a kind of buzz behind as if the earth cable was Arach, I put a 6 because faith is the volume high enough p ***!

For how long have you been using it?
- What thing do you like most/least about it?
- Did you try many other models before getting this one?
- What is your opinion about the value for the price?
- Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice? ...

Since shortly e do not know exactly Comben temp
what I love most: the sound but the hum and buz ahh its going badly, finishing vrement is beautiful, the least hehe then the problem of the handle so the handle is pleasant but ect! she has a default! oh yes! it is unplayable it is half a box too so the pitch is wrong already so its not solo on it! are the great regres
yes I had already bocoup guitar than this so Squier, Vantage, Aria, Fender, yamaha gibson ect but I would not cheer a guitar I liked her look
for the report Calita "price ba say that if there avai not these defects will go all well lol, Me must be avoided because there are always surprises at this price the
uh oula not !!!!! you are wasting your money with her! is like buying anything ^ ^ I strongly discourages this guitar even for a debutan is unplayable because of a defect so large for the avi will be an overall 2 .... dsl jack and danny but most treat your guitars!