< Tous les avis LTD EC-1000 MGO

LP-Shaped Guitar from LTD belonging to the Deluxe EC series

jimilu jimilu

«  An alternative to the Les Paul! »

Published on 03/11/13 at 07:14
Guitar made in Korea, like Les Paul, mahogany body, maple table reported, handle 3 piece mahogany heel reinforcement under the saddle, rosewood fingerboard, 24 jumbo frets, mechanical lock, bridge tune-o-matic with stopbar. Two Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro, two volumes and a tone common. It looks like a Les Paul, but the body is thinner about 4cm thick while big sister is rather 5cm! Stomach and cut at the horn for easier access to the latest boxes. Level finishing nothing to say, it is very well made, the binding handle and body are adjusted to the millimeter. If I wanted to nitpick, I would say that the wood of the body have on mine, two small spots visible on the back, for sure on the Korean models wood selection is not as severe as the ESP Japan models. But then there I really nitpick.

The guitar is lighter than its inspiration, it's good shoulders, the neck is thin and very nice, I think it was built for the hands of the Japanese, smaller than Ricans in general of course, I do not discriminate.
The guitar sounds great vacuum quickly plug in the ......

This model, with passive pickups, perfectly suited to rock, blues, hard rock, stoner etc. ... They are clever at ESP-LTD, for those who like metal, there are the same model but with EMG active pickups.
Plugged into my Laney Lionheart on sounds immediately at rock, the neck pickup is a real treat, ideal for a good blues. I did not know Seymour Alnico II Pro is a good choice for this guitar, they have a lower output level than SH-4, for example, suddenly the sound is articulated notes stand out well . Without extraordinary sounds of this guitar are of very high quality.

Bought like that because I like the Gold Top finish, this is a guitar that really surprised me, beautiful quality finish, top fittings, everything is as Tonepro on ESP Japan. Getting Started pleasant sounds in line with the construction, we will immediately type in the Led Zep, the ZZ Top, AC-DC with this guitar. For less than € 1,000 is a guitar that will accompany you for years.
It is true that ESP-LTD has a picture of a tool for metalheads supplier of all kinds, whether the best-known and most talented provide the country of the rising sun, there must be a reason? The brand and model are not an alternative to neglecting those seeking a Les Paul type guitar.
I do not regret my choice and I already eyeing towards a model ESP .....