< Tous les avis LTD EC-1000 MGO

LP-Shaped Guitar from LTD belonging to the Deluxe EC series

Animaxion Animaxion

«  It has everything a great! »

Published on 11/24/14 at 22:30
Guitar made in Korea, with a body and mahogany set a very comfortable neck with 24 frets jumbo frets, two Seymour Duncan Alnico II (to the delight of Slash, Queens Of The Stone Age or Queensryche) with two potentiometers volume (one for each humbucker) and a tone. It adds a 3-position selector and it was a guitar that looks a lot like a very nice Les Paul, with its chrome hardware and golden table.

One would be in the hands a hybrid between a metalhead guitar so the handle is nice and fast and good blues rock guitar with two pickups sound very muffled. I have not had time to compare it with the Epiphone Slash but I think this one is lighter and access to acute is better, from my experience models with Epiphone Les Paul and Gibson. And the guitar well be mahogany, no one has the impression of having a low around the neck instead of a guitar (a frequent occurrence for our American friends).

This guitar really fits everything I play, with its hushed her well in mid and bass positions, the particular timber I have always sought: the blues (. Pos bass), blues-rock (treb), jazz ( bass), funk (mid), rock (treb), metal (treb) ... Anything goes with honors! I plugged into a Fender Blues Junior and sound suits me perfectly.
October 2014: I changed the Seymour Duncan Alnico II which I blamed a lack of personality for pickups Seymour Duncan Phat Cat P90 Alnico 2 and it is a treat for jazz, blues, rock 70! My amp is now the Bugera V22 and it's tasty ...

I have 3 years after trying very good guitars such as Les Paul Custom Cherry Gibon, Godin Montreal, Epiphone Sheraton or Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster and have found no fault him or her, then, to be very demanding can -be, lack of piezo ... but for 850 euros, the value is unbeatable!
With experience, I would do this choice without any problems.