< Tous les avis LTD EC-1000T CTM [2011-2018]

LP-Shaped Guitar from LTD belonging to the Deluxe EC series

Baelanorst Baelanorst

«  A massacre! »

Published on 07/11/13 at 08:01
This is a Korean manufacturing has the following characteristics:

-Mahogany body
-Mahogany neck
-Ebony
-TonePros bridge and tailpiece
-Mechanical wraps
Abalone-inlay in the handle
-22 Extra Jumbo frets
Climb-EMG 81 bridge and EMG 60 neck.

It differs from a standard EC1000 by its handle with 22 frets, against 24 for the standard, and it does not cut at the handle and the top of the guitar.

After this is a Korean manufacture, so the finishes are not necessarily at the top. Mine has some issues binding if one pays the eye, but that is only a detail.

Nothing more, nothing less.
The white color with golden hardware makes the difference compared to other EC1000 left in dark tones.
I put an 8 finish at the top if not a little tickle.

Regarding the handle, one is faced with a very nice set.
U-shaped back and nail it easily slides on and it is very nice.
Before I played a BC Rich and there is no photo, no need for adaptation and frets allow to obtain a clear and accurate sound.
Here we have very fast race with a very good access to acute even if compared to a standard EC 1000 found only 22 frets against 24 for EC1000. There's no cutout for easy access to treble the EC1000 standard but we do not need here.

As is the ergonomics, it's a Les Paul weighs his weight. But I am pleasantly surprised because it is not as heavy as I would have thought.
The game is more comfortable sitting and standing game is just awesome. We are facing a very well balanced guitar that does not sting the nose and with a good strap, does not weigh a ton on his shoulders.
The ebony fingerboard is fantastic, it is a treat to play on, sounds of thunder.

AD mechanical fulfill their role perfectly, tuning does not move even after several hours of play and yet I'm not going to pull any punches.
The Tune O Matic bridge with Tone Pros is a wonder, at the top.

In terms of sound, it is already empty amazed by the sustain and resonance of the agreements.
But when the branch where it is that it releases the EMG and sends its saturated fat and specific wish.

I play on a Dark Terror from Orange.

In terms of clean, I am pleasantly surprised. If we can play with the volume knob of EMG60 was a pretty clean that lets out a little intro or a beautiful ballad with a clean round and warm. But this is not what you asked ...
A big plus for EMG60 who can play the big fat greasy stoner or other music that you carry remaining accurate with a healthy dose of distortion.

Regarding the distortion, we enter his chosen field.
The solo sounds alone and that's good.
It has EMG and it shows. The rhythmic send the block, ring of fire god and palm mute slamming as it is not allowed.
Brief EMG no longer has to prove and we are still witness here.

It's been two weeks since I played it and I'm thrilled.
I hesitated with Gibson, but as they say try it is to adopt.

This is my second guitar before I played a BC Rich entry level and passing on this Ec 1000 I really feel that the BC Rich blocking my game on a guitar of this quality it feels comfortable and is fun.

With this guitar was ringing tones and resonate very well on a huge sustain and a guitar that sounds good manufacturing and stain.

Regarding the price, I've paid € 940 and I think the value for money very correct. We have very good quality parts that are made to last, which does not leave much to be desired.

And this choice is made, and would have to repeat his eyes closed.