< Tous les avis Maya (guitar) Les Paul
Maya (guitar) Les Paul
Maya (guitar) Les Paul
gilles-coyote gilles-coyote
Published on 09/05/11 at 09:38
Manufacturing Japan, early 80's.
Stop Bar Bridge and Tun O Matic (a Les Paul, what)
Oil bath mechanical but of average quality (well, given the age ...)
Full freight in bad shape when I unearthed ...
2 volumes, 2 tones, a switch 3 pos (a LESP ....)

The neck is straight, very rounded to the radius. The frets on mine were rinsed. I made serious planning. So, I'm almost in action with a fretless bass hyper.
The handle became very pleasant. I prefer it to others. Including that of my studio Gibs.
It is lighter than the original, too, about the ergonomics and access to acute, it kif kif.

His side, I missed the micro bridge for purchase. As for the neck pickup, it was in three pieces. I dug up two humbuckers distortion of the 80 also and everything went great ...
I'll try an easel to see in SH4, but the sound is already very close to the large distortion in the Slash and very jazzy To Air (bcp particularly low, almost too).
I also planned to change the condos and to review the wiring. this one is a little cheap and wired in the traditional ...
The lifts are also rinsed ... I'll put the keys of an old sg lurking.
I know it's bcp changes for a small scratch, but it broke the one hand, it allows me to have a scraper to lug around too much and not worry about it in the end, I sound sick! I was right to not deprive myself.

I use it for a year or so.
I have qques guitars (Les Paul, Start, parker, tv ...) but I have no hesitation in leaving it out permanently or for a walk àl'emmener boeufesque.
Freights at the grass roots facilitate the work of qques tjs exercises necessary and it bleuffe pals when plugged!

Clearly, if you find one, even tired, take ... It will always be a good basis for that is the trouble of customizing a bit.

Images linked to this review

• photo