VIG Guitars Eruption Pro Ravenblood
VIG Guitars Eruption Pro Ravenblood
fulopo fulopo
Publié le 04/09/09 à 10:06
Finish: Almost top. The paint on the head and drooling a little black-white segregation tends to be not very uniform.
Mechanics: this is the first time I fell on mechanical blocking and is very practical. Small flat, to insert the string, it takes some time to rotate 360 ​​° mechanics and wait for the "click" before finally inserting the rope.
The mechanical or tend to become loose and a little bit of each key is required 2 changes of strings, but it does not impact the sound!

In VIG they have not skimped on the details, it's heavy, very heavy. play up more than two hours require a shift in the massager after the fact. it reminds me some Les Paul Custom ...
Access to the most acute notes is quite easy even if a notch a little sharper would not refuse!
Regarding the use of microphones, it is very easy to get a multitude of simply playing his volume knobs.

Personally I play the big metal work and there: no problem, although the reference micro serious bass but still very versatile in the treble!
Middle position, nothing to say a full sound, very stoner (I use a Fuzz + Flanger and I feel like playing Kyuss)
Regarding the microphone treble, very sharp, super precise, leaving little room for error even with a heavy distortion!
I play on a 5150 combo and using the distortion of the amp and DI no problem even at high volume blast!

Its definitely a killer even in clean, good susatin, a clear, precise and very nice bass.

I have this guitar for 1 year now and I must say that I do not regret the Gold Top Epiphone I've been robbed.
The look is awesome, finishing almost perfect.
Ultimately the price / quality ratio is unbeatable. I paid about 550 euros or 800CHF and after trying a lot of model in the same price range I think I made the best choice!
I highly recommend this guitar (not try other brand models I would not anticipate the full range)