VIG Guitars Eruption Pro Ravenblood
VIG Guitars Eruption Pro Ravenblood
usbed usbed
Published on 09/18/08 at 06:51
-VIG (Visions in guitars) is a registered EUROPEAN which manufacture its guitars in Asia (China and Vietnam for MODELS 300). The series comes Pro Cort factory in Korea.
Body-Solid Mahogany, Solid Flame Saddle table, Mahogany neck, button bne, 22 jumbo frtes, tune 24.75 ", graphite nut ivory.
Bridge-tonepro, like everything was being done in les paul copies.
EMG-81 pickups and 85, 2 volumes, 1 Tone slecteur 3 positions.
Mechanical-blocking.
Acastillage-platinum.
Ravenblood finish, the only available at the moment, dark red varnish on a table transparent flame trsrussi really!
Clearly, we are left with a guitar that closely resembles what is done in ESP / LTD, the same little prs Quipp that EC1000, except that the key to b VIG is not the much more enjoyable, and the EC1000 possde handle 24 cases, against 22 for the VIG ...
J'enlve a point to quibble, I prfr of mcaniques Sperzel, blocking is more fun, here is a mediator or turn with a screwdriver on top of mcanique. ..

Must be honnte was a good big Eclipse hands, it's heavy, a sounds, it's not a scratch of shreddeurs, but super comfortable in almost total handle. Addicted to sweeping of boxes refrain Most recent internship ...

Mahogany and EMG are trs great job, standard palette of sounds!
I play a little bit of everything on DIFFERENT types of amps (lamps, hybrid transistors and software), a ringing everywhere! I finally have a real russi amplitube2 sound!

I am a salesman in a music store, the pass is REPRESENTATIVES yesterday to show me, I t is going to bluff this skyscraper trs bad ... I broke down and I keep to myself, at the same time, considering the price: around 750 quivallentes for benefits or to suprieures MODELS LTD revolving around 1000 -1100!
For now, this is a hot opinion, I spent a few hours on it, but it's typically the kind of scrapes that requires getting used to ridicule, she tamed her own, provided that 'we know what to expect: a massive guitar, heavy, hell that sounds but not fits all styles of play
If the screech and the spirit are of the same level in this SERIES, I may broaden the family ...

a little test on a pod2.0