MeldaProduction releases v9.21 general update
All MeldaProduction effects as well as MPowerSynth have been updated to v9.21, which brings several new improvements, features and some fixes.
Version 9.21 of MeldaProduction's entire range of effect plugins and MPowerSynth is now available. Changelog includes:
- Added voicing level to MUnison. Level & interval are both automatable now.
- Number of multiparameters in MXXX increased to 100.
- All parametric equalizers now feature L/R (or M/S) processing for all bands.
- Added threshold to MUnison.
- Added transformation enable button into modulator and multiparameter editors.
- Improved MTuner view.
- Fix: MMultiAnalyzer could crash when changing time graph settings after changing tabs.
- Fix Randomizing MXXX on easy screen didn't work.
- Fix: Band-graph editing wasn't adapted to Retina/HiDPI displays.
- Fix: Style wizard could crash Wavelab and VE on OSX.
- Fix: Resizing using left & top corners of popup windows didn't work.
Beware though, as backward compatibility isn't 100% ensured for MXXX in very specific cases: all settings will reportedly load correctly in all cases, but host automation wouldn't be retained in case you automated something else than multiparameters (most likely modulators).
The update to v9.21 is free for all previous customers and can be downloaded from MeldaProduction's website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- 50% Off Four New MeldaProduction Plugins This Week This week, MeldaProduction offers 50% off a new selection of four plugins.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins MeldaProduction now offers 50% off four (instead of three) plugins each week, and here are this week's opportunities.
- 50% off MPowerSynth and four other plugins This week again, MeldaProduction offer 50% off five plugins including their MPowerSynth virtual instrument.