Fostex unveils an audio interface for iOS
Fostex introduced at NAMM the prototype of a new audio interface for iPhone, iPad, DSLR camera and computers, named AR101.
The AR101 is a small and lightweight audio interface usable with iPhone 5, iPad as well as DSLR camera and PC. It offers stereo Mic/Line I/Os and Headphone Out, and a rotary encoder for level and pan controls. The dedicated iOS APP offers more detailed controls.
- 2 x Mic/Line Inputs for the supplied condenser mics (also compatible with third-party mics)
- 1 x Stereo Line output for DSLR camera audio recording
- USB out for PC audio recording
- Independent L/R level meters coupled with a rotary encoder for level and pan controls
- Dedicated iOS APP offers settings of Limiter, LCF, ATT etc.
- Headphone Out for monitoring input and output signals
- Battery-less design being powered by the connected idevice
- Compatible with various camera rigs via the cold shoe rail
- Holding mechanism for a jacketed iPhone
- Mountable on a tripod
- Comes with an aluminum hand grip
Pricing will be communicated soon. More information at www.fostexinternational.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Camel Audio Biolabs: Light Space sound bank Camel Audio announces the availability of Biolabs: Light Space a new sound bank for the Alchemy Player and the Alchemy synth.
- Stretch That Note adds claps to its drum series Stretch That Note completes its virtual percussion collection for Kontakt with the clap-dedicated DruMM Elements Series 3.
- Try before you buy the UVI Vintage Legends synths UVI announces the availability of demo versions of its six Vintage Legends virtual synthesizers.