Tascam recently introduced a pocket sized iM2 stereo mic for iPad / iPhone / iPod Touch.
Also enclosed in the iM2, is a stereo limiter to tame sudden loud sounds. The microphone level is adjustable with a knob on the side. It’s powered through the dock connector so no battery is required. A USB input is provided to charge your Apple iOS device for long recordings, either through a computer or Tascam’s PS-P515U power adapter.
- Stereo condenser microphones for iPhone 4, iPod Touch or iPad dock connection
- Stereo condenser microphones – same as our best-selling DR-series recorders
- Microphones adjustable 180 degrees front to back
- Built-in analog to digital converter and microphone preamp for low noise recording
- 125dB SPL maximum level for recording loud shows without distortion
- Switchable limiter attenuates high-level signals to prevent recording overload
- Adjustable input level control
- Powered through iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch dock connector
- USB input allows the iPhone or iPad to be charged from a USB connection or optional TASCAM PS-P515U
- CD-quality digital recording (44.1kHz/16-bit linear PCM)
- Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 4G, iPad, iPad 2
Viewers of this article also read...
- Vienna Instruments Pro 2 The Vienna Symphonic Library announces the release of Vienna Instruments PRO 2, an update of their proprietary software sample player, tailor-made for all Vienna Instruments Collections.
- Vienna Ensemble Pro 5 The Vienna Symphonic Library team brings Vienna Ensemble PRO 5 with one-click integration of Vienna MIR PRO.
- Ardour 3.0 Beta 1 The Ardour team has announced the release of Ardour 3.0 Beta 1.