Audioctone KM-8P
Audioctone KM-8P
flobard flobard
Publié le 10/18/07 à 02:13
Eight microphones in a beautiful case ...

Everything is included in: the windscreens, the clamps, batteries for static (in phantom power), the claws of the dynamics, and of course, the microphones!

I use it for a few weeks, and I must say I'm pretty happy! Already the price for having eight mics, 4 toms ties, it is rather rare! Then at the sound, they have a pretty good record, but do not expect the high-end brands ... There what it takes to the stage, it's still okay for models, but after a real studio, I do not think this is a good solution!

Much less than the briefcase is for the attachments toms ... Inconvenient, they do not give me confidence! Of course the big plus is the price, the box, batteries, the size of the briefcase!

I had not tried other models of the DM8 Prodipe before you buy, nothing to it day and night! I think it's a great product to start the sound battery!
I think I would do the choosing, without much hesitation!