Eagletone DK70

Audience: Beginners
"COMPOSITION:
- 1 dynamic microphone for bass drum
- 4 dynamic mics for snare and toms
- 2 overhead condenser microphones for cymbals pencil type (phantom power)
- 5 supports attachable microphone clip on hoops
- 2 mic clips for small diameter overhead mics
- 2 overhead mics for studding
- 1 carrying case "

Dixit Seller: Woodbrass.

It's complete.

I use for almost 2 years to save my battery or of a buddy to make models for my group (I'm not the drummer).

This is my first drum mics. I tried different mics for the drums dub live or recorded: Shure SM57 and SM58, Behringer overheads, microphones and a variety of customizable low-end on the toms (Behringer or others).

The bag is complete and practical.
Cons by the media for strapping are not worth much: it does not fit all the hoops and are quite fragile.
The media is screwed onto the microphone déserrent fast enough.
The set is sturdy (except the plastic holders).

Sound (I'm far from an expert)
The micro GC saturates rather quickly. It can go live, but to save it limit. It offers better in front of a bass amp, it sounds like he is done for!
Tom mics themselves are much more reliable: they are quite transparent, cashing a little while and give a good image on the snare. They are good pickups for electric guitar too, have to play a bit on the EQ (too much treble).
Overheads are fairly transparent too, but I have little basis for comparison.

Currently, I use this kit in a simplified way to save some battery taken: the microphone far enough GC
drilling, micro tom on snare, and two condenser mics (overhead) Y face the battery. The rendering is faithful and his own.

In my opinion the quality / price is good compared to the price content. It's good for concerts (produced fairly robust, cheap, good sound). Do not expect wonders for a recording cons.