< Tous les avis Mac Mah Kit 6 Micros
6 Microphones

1 Bass Drum Microphone
Toms 3
Overhead 2 (+48 v)

Comes with a good carrying case for the same mark, and six XLR cables! (Rare enough to be noted)

I use these mics for 6 months, but for now I just plug it in only 4 because I have a small table (Behringer UB1204FX-Pro)
I paid the pack of micro ... € 300!!
The pickups are very good value!

The bass drum mic cash well, a lot of potatoes, captures well the low
Tom mics are slightly lower, they go well for Tom but for the snare, mieu is a good mic singing like a SM58 or Seinheisser song
Overhead the two are both my very good, I've also tried it with an acoustic guitar, the sound is very good, natural!

Obviously this is not a kit shure, but it's still 3 times cheaper
For the home studio, recording a demo ... Nickel, for € 300 there's no better now!
Obviously there are better now, but much more expensive!