DR Pro DR256 MS1500BK Low Profile Mic Boom Stand
DR Pro DR256 MS1500BK Low Profile Mic Boom Stand
Publié le 01/15/11 à 16:27
The DR Pro DR256 MS1500BK Low Profile Mic Boom Stand is a great medium sized microphone stand for use in the studio or on the stage. I've only used it in the studio as we've got one of these at the studio where I work. It's definitely nice to have since it's an in between when compared to a short stand and a regular sized boom stand. I don't know what the exact height on this is, but if this helps, I usually use it for floor tom or snare drum, as I feel it's the perfect height for these applications. It's a sturdily built stand as I haven't had any problems with it thus far.

The DR Pro DR256 MS1500BK Low Profile Mic Boom Stand is definitely a nice little microphone stand to have around the studio. It's good for a variety of purposes, although more than one or two of them isn't really necessary since they're best suited for only a number of applications. You could use them for things very close to the ground as well if you wanted, but I think where this excels is about mid level. The stand is easy to adjust and get into a position you'd like. It's sturdy enough to handle use with any microphone, although most of the time I'm using it with a Sennheiser MD 421 or Shure SM 57. The only real downside with the DR Pro DR256 MS1500BK Low Profile Mic Boom Stand is the price, as to get one online is quite expensive. I can't imagine that we would have paid this price for ours, so maybe they're cheaper elsewhere. I wouldn't spend a great deal of money for this stand, but if you can find one at a reasonable price it's definitely a good stand to have in a professional studio.