CME Releases new Firmware
CME Releases new Firmware for VX series and U-Key Keyboard.
CME has announced latest version 2.0 firmware for their VX series MIDI keyboards and V1.10 firmware for U-Key Keyboard.
The major changes resulting from the version 2.0 firmware upgrade are:
- F1-F8 knobs can be used to store 8 different preset parameters. This makes live shows easier and slicker.
- User can rename the F1- F8 functions, making it easier to recall them.
- Adds User Bank automatic memory function.
- Adjusts the MIDI Route, making it easier to control external devices.
- Octave and transpose buttons can be used for automatic confirmation mode.
- Holding down the Dec/Inc button will continue the data change.
- Adds turn off function for program change (MSB/LSB/Program Change).
- Adds manually save User bank function (Shift＋Enter).
- Adds manually switch User bank function (Shift＋Page).
- 16 control knob lights can be selected individually
- Removes Keyboard Channel Select when assigning channels.
- Removes Z1-Z4 Select when assigning ports.
- Removes assignability of F1-F8 buttons.
- Puts all Detail Assign functions into Assign Mode.
- Removes assignability of Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels.
- Adds mode selection for Drum Pads
- Adds program change information for Zone mode.
- Improves the velocity layer parameter.
- Removes the original note and time display.
- Adds loop play mode.
- Adds auto-stop function.
- Adds fades to Select Recording Channels function.
- Adds Auto or Manual modes for motorized faders.
- Optimises the demo songs information.
- Optimises the demo songs MIDI route.
- Fixes the incorrect pitch and order in Scale and Temperament list.
- Optimises the keyboard’s velocity curves.
- Fixes some parameter errors which cannot be memorised automatically.
- Improves U-CTRL function.
- Fixes known bugs and glitches
The major changes of the U-Key v1.10 firmware compared with the produced units are:
- New velocity curves for drum pads.
Fixes known bugs and glitches.
Improved system stability.
The full updates will be free of charge. Users can download it from the CME website and select relevant model to upgrade.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Beta Monkey Music Drum Werks XIII : Funk/Motown Beta Monkey Music Releases Drum Werks XIII: Funk, Funk-Rock, R&B, and Soul Collection.
- Blue Cat Audio on Mac Blue Cat Audio Announces Mac plugins availability for Q4 2008
- Ultimate Sound Bank USB Producer Pack Ultimate Sound Bank Announces USB Producer Pack.