Behringer Eurocom AX Amplifier Control Software
Behringer announces its Eurocom AX Series Amplifier Control Software is available for immediate download.
AX Remote Connect V1.1 provides a way for integrators to set up, control and monitor all Eurocom AX Series DSP models with a local PC via the front panel USB connector, or remotely over a network via the rear panel Ethernet port. A front panel LCD display also allows setup and adjustments at the amplifier, no PC required. Additionally, AX Remote Connect V1.1 allows access to the AX Series’ onboard test section, which includes pink noise, white noise and a fixed/sweeping sine wave generator. This allows the installer to verify system operation without the need to connect an external source generator or use the AX series amplifier as a sound masking processor.
- PC Remote Editor Software for AX DSP Series running on the following systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Connectivity over USB
- Graphic control over all DSP parameters
- On-screen Input and Output metering
- I/O Level Control via 22 virtual LED indicators
- Graphical feedback for Filter/Crossover, Parametric EQ and Dynamic EQ (level dependent equalization)
- System can be locked to restrict unauthorized access
- Access to Limiters, Delays, EQ, Crossover and Dynamic EQ
- Store and recall settings in 20 Preset Locations
- Name amplifiers and presets for recall