[NAMM] Psicraft Vyzor Evolver v2.0
Psicraft Designs has announced that version 2.0 of Vyzor Evolver, the instrument editor/librarian for Dave Smith Instruments Evolver hardware synth, is about to enter public beta for users of v1.0 in February, 2009, and will be officially released by April 1st, 2009.
Of the many advances to the editor here are the most news-worthy:
- Full Intel Mac (Tiger & Leopard) compatibility.
- Windows Vista and XP SP3 compatibility.
- Single Window editing of all data from your Evolver.
- Automatic instrument detection and configuration.
- Enhanced VST host support of interactive editor features.
- Expanded VST host testing including the latest Sonar, Cubase & Ableton (and others).
- Integrated Waveshape editing with user waves displayed in the Digital Oscillator block. Wave shapes are now named.
- Integrated Combo editing for PolyEvolver Rack and Keys instruments - Allows on the fly program part editing, complete with Vyzor Evolver's interactive sequencer.
For more info, check out www.psicraft.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] TC Helicon Vyzor 2.0 Editors TC-Helicon has "given" MIDI connected users of VoiceLive, VoiceWorksPlus, VoiceWorks, VoiceDoubler and VoicePro control over their vocal sound using version 2.0 of the Vyzor Editors for Windows and Mac computers.
- [NAMM] Sony Releases Free ACID 7 Xpress Sony Creative Software has introduced ACID Xpress 7 software, a free version based on its ACID Music Studio application.
- [NAMM] Submersible Music Drumcore 3 Submersible Music has announced that it will be demonstrating version 3 of the DrumCore software at this week's NAMM show.