DV Mark Multiamp firmware update and new pedaboard
Italian manufacturer DV Mark has released firmware v4 for its Multiamp series and launched a MIDI pedalboard to remotely control these amps.
Version 4 of the DV Mark Multiamp firmware adds the following new features:
- 2 new amps: Amplitude and Maragold
- New effects: inverse delay, double delay, mod delay, digi chorus, spring reverb, compressore, env filter and warmer
- Control Change map with on/off assignable to each different effect
- Anti-aliasing for the amps
- Reduced switching time between presets
Update 4.0 also affects the Multiamp Remote Control Amp, so you’ll need to download two new files from www.dvmark.it.
DV Mark also adds a MIDI pedalboard to this Multiamp series, with which you’ll be able to remotely control the amps as well as your other gear. The pedalboard offers 8 switches, an expression pedal input, a USB port for maintenance and a 5-pin MIDI output. You can choose between Program Change and Control Change operation modes and access the tuner and tap tempo features from the Multiamp.
The Multiamp MIDI Pedalboard can be powered via the 9V phantom power from the amp or an external power supply. It is available for 299 €. More info at www.dvmark.it.
Viewers of this article also read...
- New Sonic Arts Nuance updated to v1.6 New Sonic Arts announces the release of a new version of its Nuance sample player along with a special offer available in May.
- Benoit Serrano releases Anubis v2 free synth Benoit Serrano has updated his Anubis free virtual polyphonic synthesizer for Windows to version 2.
- A review of SONiVOX Tony Coleman Drums SONiVOX's Tony Coleman Drums (Mac/Win), is a virtual drum plug-in featuring sampled kit sounds from Coleman, who’s played with a who’s who of blues and R&B artists including B.B. King, Bobby Blue Bland, Albert King, Albert Collins, Etta James, James Cotton, and Buddy Guy, among others. The sampling session featured Coleman playing his Mapex kit at Ardent Studios in Memphis.